Series HI-LED Lighting
High Intensity LED Light Engine to Replace Halogen Technology
The UL-1571 Listed Series MSL-HI-LEDutilizes the most advanced high intensity LED technology available. The Series MSL-HI-LED "Light Engine" was developed specifically designed for the PAPAILIAS Co. to offer the same brilliant illumination as a 100 Watt Halogen Lamp and it is not a simple off the counter LED lamp. The MSL-HI-LED Series by PAPAILIAS Co. also features a heavy wall T304 SST housing and gasketed joints - making the MSL-HI-LED the brightest, longest lasting, heavy duty, corrosion resistant UL Listed light Fixture we ever offered.
110/120V input voltage [call for 24V & 220/240V]
Latest LED HI-LED Technology
- Not and "Off the shelf led bulb" but a HI-LED lamp custom designed for the Papailia CO.
- Emits as much or more light intensity (candle power & lumens) as a 100 watt halogen bulb
- Bright white light (High coloe temp.)
- Does not generate excessive heat.
- May be left on continuously.
- Fixture housing does not get too hot.
- More robust technology HI-LED lamp is not affected by vibration, impact, heat, dust or surface oils.
- Available for both non-hazardous and explosion proof lighting fixtures: Papailias CO. Model Numbers: MSL-100, SLEX-100/REX-100 and Select sizes of series PL Light Fixtures
- Retrofit Kits for Papailias Model #'s SLEX-100 and REX-100 are also available.
Longer Life / Lower Cost
- 40,000 ~ 45,000 hour lamp life for continuous duty (approx 4 years) vs. 1,000 - 2,000 lamp life for halogen.
- Unlike halogen bulbs HI-LED lamps have no filament so vibration and shock will not affect lamp life or cause premature failure. HI-LED also do not generate excessive heat which causes halogen lamps to burn out prematurely.
- Longer lamp life = Less cost
- Save on cost of lamps
- Save on labor cost to re-lamp, less down-time/nuisance
- Read more